- How we use personal data we collectWe will only use your personal data for the purposes and legal bases set out in the table below:
Purpose(s) for Processing Legal Basis Managing and operating our website – to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy To support our legitimate interests in managing and operating our website. We have carried out a balancing test to ensure that your interests do not override this legitimate business interest of ours. For more information on this balancing test, please contact us at www.iput.com.. Note: you have the right, at any time, to object to the use of your personal information for this purpose. You can contact us at www.iput.com to exercise this right. Transferring information to third parties, including to our own service providers To support our legitimate interests in managing and operating our website. We have carried out a balancing test to ensure that your interests do not override this legitimate business interest of ours. For more information on this balancing test, please contact us at www.iput.com.. Note: you have the right, at any time, to object to the use of your personal information for this purpose. You can contact us at www.iput.com to exercise this right.
Third party data processors include MailChimp for the tracking, sending & management of newsletters and opt-ins for marketing permissions.
MailChimp processes data outside the EEA and is verified self-certified to both the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield regimes, and lawfully transfers EU/EEA personal data to the U.S. pursuant to their Privacy Shield Certification. We also complete a SOC II Type 2 examination on an annual basis for the Trust Principal Criteria of Security, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, and Availability.
Processing of job applications To perform or enter into a contract with the applicant. All applications are logged and recorded by HR in a secure confidential file and are destroyed after a period of 12 months.
We will store your personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes of providing access to our website and related services to you; as required by law, and for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Disclosure of your informationWe may disclose your personal data to:
- A third party who provides a service to us (including our Internet Service Provider who records data on our behalf and is bound by confidentiality provisions);
- A prospective seller or buyer of any our business or assets;
- A third party where we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- A third party where it is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- A third party where necessary for our legitimate business interests to protect the rights, property, or safety of IPUT, our customers, or others.
We reserve the right to transfer information (including your personal data) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of our company provided that the third party agrees to adhere to the terms of the website Privacy Statement and provided that the third party only uses your personal data for the purposes that you provided it to us. You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be afforded an opportunity to opt-out.
We transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and may involve the transfer of personal data to a third party outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). To the limited extent that it is necessary to transfer your personal data outside of the EEA, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to protect the privacy and integrity of such personal data, including standard contractual clauses. Please contact us if you wish to obtain information concerning such safeguards (see Contact Us below).
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our website user community, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website.
- Data RetentionYour personal data will be stored for as long as required to satisfy the purposes for which the data was collected and used, unless a longer period is necessary for our legal obligations or for the exercise or defence of legal claims. Usually, we retain your data for a period of no more than 12 months. Unsuccessful job applicants’ data will be stored for 12 months or as required by local law. Data will be destroyed in accordance with our legal obligations.
- Links to other websitesOur website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
- Your rightsYou have the right to request access to, rectification, or erasure of your personal data, or restriction of processing or object to processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data portability. In each case, these rights are subject to restrictions as laid down by law. Please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com. The following is a summary of your rights:
- The right of access enables you to receive a copy of your personal data
- The right to rectification enables you to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you
- The right to erasure enables you to ask us to delete your personal data in certain circumstances
- The right to restrict processing enables you to ask us to halt the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- The right to object enables you to object to us processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests (or those of a third party).
- The right to data portability enables you to request us to transmit personal data that you have provided to us, to a third party without hindrance, or to give you a copy of it so that you can transmit it to a third party, where technically feasible.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes data protection law.
Note that these rights may not be exercised in certain circumstances, such as when the processing of your data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for the exercise or defence of legal claims. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us (see Contact Us below). We will respond to your request within one month. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will inform you of any such extension within one month of receipt of your request. We may request proof of identification to verify your request. We have the right to refuse your request where there is a basis to do so in law, or if it is manifestly unfounded or excessive, or to the extent necessary for important objectives of public interest.
- Security and where we store your personal dataWe are committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access and use. As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We have implemented strict internal guidelines to ensure that your privacy is safeguarded at every level of our organisation. We will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. Once we receive your personal data, we use appropriate security measures to seek to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
- Changes to this Privacy StatementWe reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time at our sole discretion. If we make any changes, we will post those changes here and update the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of this Privacy Statement. However, if we make material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will notify you by means of a prominent notice on the website prior to the change becoming effective. Please review this Privacy Statement periodically for updates.
- Contact UsQuestions, comments, requests and complaints regarding this Privacy Statement and the personal data we hold are welcome and should be addressed to the Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or sent in writing to the Privacy Officer, IPUT PLC, 47-49 St Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2. All requests will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.Last Updated: 17 May 2018
IPUT plc, 47-49 St Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2 (“we”, “us” or “our”) used cookies on our website www.wiltonparkdublin.com
- Do Cookies hold my Personal Data?Generally speaking, cookies do not contain personal data unless you have already given this information to the website.
- What Cookies do we use? Below is a list of the different types of cookies used on www.wiltonparkdublin.com
Strictly Necessary Cookies: these cookies are necessary for the website to function. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as logging in or filling in forms. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Performance Cookies: these cookies are used to collect statistical information about visitors to our website and the pages they view. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Functionality Cookie: these cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Can I block or delete Cookies?Yes you can if that is what you choose to do. Note that this may make it less convenient for you to use our website.
You can also manage cookies using the Cookies Settings button below.
- Internet Explorer – Tools > Internet Options > Privacy tab.
- Mozilla Firefox – Tools > Options > Privacy menu.
- Safari Users – Edit > Preferences > Privacy menu.
- Chrome Users – Settings > Content Settings > Privacy > Cookies.
- ExpiryExcept for strictly necessary cookies, please see table above of cookies we use and their specific expiry times.